When a guy asks you out for a date, you may be wondering what to say to him. There are several questions to ask a guy, so as to start a conversation, but you need to know the right questions to ask. When you ask dating conversation questions, there is a likelihood that you would get a glimpse of his character. However, you also need to remember that the kind of questions you ask, gives an indication of your character and your outlook towards life. For both the girl and guy, asking proper questions can help create a rapport between the two.
Questions to Ask a Guy You Just Met
If you have just met a guy, and don’t know about him much, then starting a conversation can be difficult. However, if you know the right questions to ask a guy, you can set the ball rolling. Here are a few questions which you can use to break the silence between the two of you; some good questions to ask a guy:
- What kind of a person are you?
- What is your aim in life?
- Does your job interest you?
- Who is your role model, who would you like to follow in life? I think that’s one of the top 21 questions to ask a boy.
- Is there a cause you strongly believe in? If yes, what?
- What kind of music do you like to hear?
- If you get a chance to dine with the richest person in the world, what would you ask him?
- Is there anything which you could have done, but didn’t do?
- What is the saddest moment in your life?
Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him
In case you want to think of starting a relationship with a guy, you may want to know him better. In such a case, you should know the right questions to ask the guy, know him and understand him better. The following are a few questions which you can ask, but make sure you ask them only after you have known him for sometime. You could also use one of these 21 questions to ask a guy.
- What do you like the most in a woman, her good looks or intelligence? Now isn’t that an interesting question to ask a guy?
- What is it that you look for in a girl? How would you define ‘the girl’ in your life?
- There may be something that you long to do. What is it?
- Do you have any feeling for someone you know?
- Have you thought of a relationship with someone? There are several other fun questions to get to know someone, which you can ask to know him better.
Questions to Ask a Guy You are Interested In
If case you have been dating a guy for sometime, there are some questions you can ask him to know what he feels about you. It’s always a good idea to give a hint that you are interested in him and see if he also bears similar feelings for you. Your questions can include one of these random questions to ask a guy or one from the list questions that follows:
- Do you think we can be close friends? or Who is your best friend?
- Did you ever love a girl? Have you been in a relationship before? Have you had a break up? Now that’s a pretty personal question to ask a guy.
- Have you ever thought that you would fall in love?
- If I tell you something that I have not told anyone in life, can I hope that you won’t reveal it to anyone? Here is a list of 21 questions to ask a guy you like.
Questions to Ask a Guy on a First Date
When you go out on your first date, it may potentially mean the beginning of a new relationship. To be successful in your first date, you need to know the dating questions to ask. Moreover, you need to ask the right questions, so as to get an idea of the personality of the guy you meet. Here are a few dating questions to ask a guy:
- Where are you from, and what do you like of this place?
- If you were to choose a historical personality for his or her achievements, who would it be?
- Do you share a special bond with someone? If yes, who?
- Do you dream of becoming famous?
- If you had a cruise, where would you go and with whom?
- If another girl hits on you, when I am around, how will you handle the situation? Now this could be an embarassing question to ask a guy.
Funny Questions to Ask a Guy
Guys love humor, and if you can be witty during the conversation, they like it even more. Here are a few fun questions to ask a guy, so as to add a fun element to the conversation. You could even choose from one of these truth and dare questions for guys.
- Would you be charged of felony, if you drive a car owned by the federal government, and don’t stop at the stop sign?
- If a dentist has a tooth problem, would he go to another dentist, or carry out the procedure himself?
- In a game of baseball, what would be the verdict, if a batter hits the ball, and the ball splits, with one half being caught and the other half falling on the field?
- Why is it that a caretaker and caregiver are the same?
These were only some of the questions to ask a guy, there are several more. You need to be open and creative while asking these questions, and make sure you don’t hurt his sentiments.